PLEASE NOTE: To protect your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, we are offering our clients the ability to meet us via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office to discuss your options.


Des Moines Iowa Law Blog

What is virtual visitation?

If you and your child’s other parent are no longer together, you are likely either in the process of creating a parenting plan or your co-parenting arrangements are already subject to the terms of an existing parenting plan document. If your plan does not yet contain...

read more