Business Law And Contract Law
Whether you are starting a new business or facing a contract dispute in an existing firm, legal issues can affect the long-term success of your business. At Carr Law Firm P.L.C., we guide businesses owners through the full range of legal issues that come with running a business.
- Business formation: We can help you determine the right structure for your business, whether it’s an LLC or a corporation. The right decisions at the beginning can prevent problems later on.
- Contract law: Whether you are acquiring new assets or revising existing contracts, we can make sure your contracts are drafted to fully protect your interests.
- Contract disputes: Our experienced litigators represent the interests of business owners in contract disputes in and out of the courtroom.
- Construction defect litigation: We represent parties on both sides of construction defect disputes, seeking a fair resolution for our clients.
- Nonprofit formation: Nonprofit organizations are subject to different laws than for-profit business.
Business Owners Helping Business Owners
At Carr Law Firm P.L.C., we are not only attorneys but small-business owners ourselves. Our founding partners understand the legal issues involved in running a business. We use our insight from our legal background and firsthand experience to help set other businesses up for success.
Learn How We Can Help Your Business
Located in downtown Des Moines, our lawyers work with small and medium-sized businesses and nonprofit organizations in Iowa. To discuss how we can assist your business, call 515-259-1389 or contact us through our secure online form. We offer free initial consultations and seek cost-effective legal solutions for our clients.